Atlantic Rollers

Atlantic Rollers

Friday, December 5, 2014

Switzerland Day 2

Sunday, November 9th, 2008

Today we went up into the high alpine. We walked up to the toe of a glacier at a place called Morteratsch
which is between St Moritz and the Bernina Pass that leads to Italy. It was a beautiful sunny day with very
little wind. The scenery was stunning you can check it out here!

We then drove up the road to the top of the Bernina Pass where the snow is already a meter deep. Then
we went back down and through St Moritz past the lovely lakes and looked down the steep pass that leads
into Italy 1600m below.

It’s been great staying with Francois and Ursula, they are marvelous hosts. Thank you guys it has been
fabulous!

I think Jayne and I will definitely have to come back sometime.

Tomorrow I fly to Palma Mallorca and try to find my ship so I can finally get to sea.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for reading.
KJ

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »

No comments:

Post a Comment