Atlantic Rollers

Atlantic Rollers

Friday, December 5, 2014

An afternoon ashore Nov 13, 08

Thursday, November 13th, 2008

So we finally got to go ashore, by we I mean the four new guys, Nick, Jay, Rich and me only to discover
that the power was off in the city.  So much for getting this posted.

We went wandering around and had avery pleasant afternoon shopping for things like Jay´s rubber boots
and an LED head lamp for me.  After a late afternoon meal of chicken Fajita´s in an American
Kitch(chen) restaurant the power came back and I was able to get online only to discover that the PC in
the Internet cafe won´t read my memory cards so… blah hand tyoig and no pictoires (sic).

Sorry I´ll try to do better in future :-)

Thanks for Reading
KJ

Posted in Off Watch | No Comments »

No comments:

Post a Comment