Atlantic Rollers

Atlantic Rollers

Monday, December 8, 2014

History Unfolds

I have posted all the entries up to Dec 8, 2008.

Jayne suggested I post the rest as well but schedule them to appear on the equivalent dates to when they originally happened.  That sounds like fun and a great way to re-live my Atlantic Passage.

Even though I tried to write something everyday, when I originally posted these entries to my Wordpress blog they were posted in batches whenever I managed to get ashore and get WiFi. You can see the date they were posted in bold as the first line of each post.  I will be re-posting them daily instead of in those batches.

On a fun note the dates and days of the week in 2008 are the same as in 2014!

Thanks for reading and following along.
KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment