Atlantic Rollers

Atlantic Rollers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Motoring away from Grenada Sun Mar 8,09

Friday, March 13th, 2009

We had a 6:15 all hands wake up this morning and we took on the pilot and were underway by 7:00.

We are currently motoring North towards Carriacou however the anchorage there is apparently unusable
due to heavy swell. The alternative is Petit Martinique which would be cool.

I’m suffering a bit from “climatic whiplash” 30c to 10c to 27c in 6 days is tough on the body. But then so
is the 17 hours or so flying :-)

I believe I’m on the same 4-8 watch but Mike hasn’t posted the new list yet.

We arrived at Petite Martinique around 3:30 and anchored off the small town here. Looks like a very quiet
place. I detect NO wifi signal at all which is odd although there are two locked ones on the island to the
North which is actually part of the St Vincent Grenadines.

If I’m on 4-8 I work tomorrow which will be OK, I haven’t rust busted or osfo’d in a whole week after all :-)

Thank for reading.
KJ

Posted in On Watch | No Comments »

No comments:

Post a Comment