Atlantic Rollers

Atlantic Rollers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bequia St Patrick’s Day 09

Wednesday, March 18th, 2009

I hope everyone had a happy St Patricks day!

Went ashore in Bequia after we dropped anchor and had agreat afternoon and evening.

Did a bit of Internet stuff and then went and hung out with the crew in two fine beach side establishments
singing sailor’s shanties, drinking rum and generally livening up the neighbourhood.
Bequia is a very popular place there must be a hundred yachts at anchor in the bay here. The town
surrounds the bay with many most things that a yachty could use :-)

The presence of all these yachts makes it feel more “touristy” than the other islands I’ve been to so far.
It’s still really nice though.

I’m going to go and see more of the island today as I also have it off.

More later.
KJ

Here are some pictures from my run ashore in Bequia.

Posted in Ashore | No Comments »

No comments:

Post a Comment